[horde] lsat login doesn't work

Alain DEFRANCE alain.defrance at univ-evry.fr
Wed Jun 29 04:56:54 PDT 2005

>Quoting Alain DEFRANCE <alain.defrance at univ-evry.fr>:
>

>>well, does nobody got this problem ?
>>i thinks there is a bug in the file : horde/lib/Horde/Auth.php
>>
>>my attribute last_login/horde_prefs contain  a value,
>>but the line  $old_login =
>>@unserialize($GLOBALS['prefs']->getValue('last_login'));
>>in the horde/lib/Horde/Auth.php file return :
>>array
>>

>Do you have the last_login preference enabled?  Do you have a
>preference backend
>configured and its work properly for other preferences?
>
>Kevin

yes i've last_login preference enabled
yes i've preference backend configured and all the other preferences are
save correctly in my ldap (themes, languages, and other)
the problem is only for "last_login"

i've two horde system : one with mysql backend and last_login works fine
another with ldap backend and last_login don't work...
maybe a bug...

Alain