[horde] horde_datatree grows larger

Serhat Gungor gungorserh at itu.edu.tr
Thu Jun 30 09:22:01 PDT 2005

Hi,

I am using horde framework 3, imp 4 and also turba, kronolith, mnemo and
nag. I am using horde datatree system storage SQL. My horde_datatree tables
become larger because of my large number of users. It has aproximately
270,000 rows. Because of this horde slows down.

I look at the records in the table and seemed nothing important so i
truncated table. Then my systems performace become higher.

My question is why this table is used? Which information is hold in this
tables and how important?

When I change datatree system as none, i couldn't add new records to mnemo,
nag or kronolith. Am i wrong, with tuncating this table?