[horde] Moving Horde/IMP on the server doesn't work

Daniel Ebers deb01 at freenet.de
Thu Jun 30 12:26:26 PDT 2005

Hello,

Version: Horde 3.0.4 Final
IMP: latest

I've got a little question regarding Horde.

We used Horde with IMP on our physical server with a domain, let's call it example.org

Unfortunately we had to give up this domain. But we wanted to use Horde and IMP anyway. So we thought we could move all data from /srv/www/htdocs/example.org to (let's say) /srv/www/htdocs/example.com -- But this didn't work out. Of course, we corrected all entries linking to example.org in the config-files. But that didn't help, too.

When we called then Horde or IMP it said that the configuration would be missing.

Thanks for a tip in advance.

If your should have questions or something should be unclear PLEASE ask. Thank you!

Greetings
Daniel