[horde] Call to undefined function: getnode()

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Fri Jul 1 15:31:26 PDT 2005

Quoting Corey Caverly <corey at ame.arizona.edu>:

> I just upgraded to the latest CVS today and after the upgrade I am
> getting the following error in the sidebar portal menu.
> Fatal error: Call to Undefined function: getnode() in
> /usr/share/horde/services/portal/sidebar.php on line 268
> Any Ideas?

You need to refresh your framework install as well, to update the supporting
modules.

cvs co framework

cd framework;php install-packages.php

In this case, you specifically need to update the Tree module (php
install-packages.php -p Tree), although if you are tracking CVS, you should be
updating all framework modules when you update your CVS tree.

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer
Senior Systems Administrator