[horde] test.php blank

kareemy kareemy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 14:39:07 PDT 2005

Hello,

I just installed horde and imp on my OpenBSD 3.7 server. I installed
them from the openbsd packages. I followed the directions, made the
horde database inside mysql and copied the .dist files as necessary
then ran http://localhost/horde/test.php and the page was simply
blank.

I enabled php to display errors and it was still blank. The horde.log
file showed nothing. I have php5 installed and all the needed pear
modules.

I can get into horde by going to http://localhost/horde/ but sometimes
the sidebar menu does not show up. (It appears as just a blank column)
and when I try to go to the imp i get stuck in an infinite set of
redirects. I am more concerned about test.php being blank, because
that seems like a more fundamental problem than the others. Can anyone
suggest how I can debug this further as I am getting absolutely no
error output and don't know where to start.

Shouldn't test.php still display something even if the horde is terribly broken?

Thanks,
Kareem Dana