[horde] test.php blank

kareemy kareemy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 08:21:02 PDT 2005

On 7/3/05, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:
> Zitat von kareemy <kareemy at gmail.com>:
>
> > I just installed horde and imp on my OpenBSD 3.7 server. I installed
> > them from the openbsd packages. I followed the directions, made the
> > horde database inside mysql and copied the .dist files as necessary
> > then ran http://localhost/horde/test.php and the page was simply
> > blank.
>
> I guess test.php is not readable by default on OpenBSD.
>
> Jan.

It is readable by default. I reinstalled every package one by one,
connecting to test.php after each installation. It was working fine
until I installed pear-HTTP-Request-1.2.4.tgz. With
pear-HTTP-Request-1.2.4.tgz installed the test.php file is blank. Once
I remove that package test.php loads up fine. I will try to debug this
further.

Thanks,
Kareem