[horde] Fwd: Re: Horde portal modules - how to?

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sun Jul 3 11:24:38 PDT 2005

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von je at ktf.rtu.lv -----
     Datum: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 21:10:04 +0300
       Von: Jānis <je at ktf.rtu.lv>
Antwort an: Jānis <je at ktf.rtu.lv>
   Betreff: Re: [horde] Horde portal modules - how to?
        An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

Citēju Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> > I order to have on the horde starting page some eye-candies, i tried
> > to create
> > such using horde/layout menu (for ex. imp folder summary). I can add
> modules,
> > but nothing shows up after logout/login. horde log as well as php log says
> > nothing about something lacking.
>
> Are your preferences working at all?

i think - yes, because other customizations seems working - skins, for
example.
If i'd lack some db, this should show up in the log or so.

is there the way how to test it?

i have such db's:
horde3
horde_datatree
horde_datatree_attributes
horde_datatree_seq
horde_prefs
horde_sessionhandler
horde_tokens
horde_users
horde_vfs
jonah_channels
jonah_stories
kronolith_events
kronolith_storage
mnemo_memos
nag_tasks
turba_objects

jonah not active. horde_users is not actually used because of shadow
authetification.

Not on the subject, but seems horde3 is a bit slower than the horde2 -
at least
the speed of screen refresh in imp4 and imp3 differs.
***

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/