[horde] kronolith themes categoryCSS.php

Alainn alainn at chara.de
Mon Jul 4 23:55:44 PDT 2005

Hello -

Kronolith is still broken for me with the latest CVS update. The last
thing loaded is categoryCSS.php -

I ran the script to update the categories, but the behavior was the same.

When I go to kronolith from the menu, it hangs.
When I call up kronolith from the URL line, I can get individual screens,
but not if there are any parameters in the URL line.

any ideas=?

Álainn

"The cheese-mites asked how the cheese got there,
And warmly debated the matter;
The orthodox said that it came from the air,
And the heretics said from the platter."                       Anon.