[horde] Horde installation prob

Rob Brandt bronto at csd-bes.net
Fri Jul 8 21:28:15 PDT 2005

I'm stuck at the get-go:

I have followed the INSTALL doc and checked out the test.php page, and
everything is OK except for the PECL files, which I have alternatives for or
don't need.

The next step in the INSTALL is to go to http://your_server/horde.  When I do
this, I am redirected to to
http://your_server/horde/public_html/horde/login.php?Horde=f714834c9b88ed6f67198728fcb838e6
which doesn't exist.  This is the HEAD version I downloaded July 4th.  Horde is
installed at /horde in web root, which is located at /home/horde/public_html.
So the full path to login.php is /home/horde/public_html/horde/login.php, and
is being redirected to a non-existant file at
/home/horde/public_html/horde/public_html/horde/login.php.

What's going on?

Rob