[horde] html mail in IMP

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Sat Jul 9 05:14:25 PDT 2005

Quoting dick at nagual.st:

> Hurray, success. Horde/IMP is running like a charm ;)
>
> Two questions:
> 1) I use imap authentification but cannot add users (wrong auth or not
> supported). Which authentication will allow my as administrator of
> Horde to add
> new users?

In the HEAD branch at least, SQL, LDAP, and Cyrus authentication have add
capabilities.  Check framework/Auth/*.php files (or horde/lib/Horde/Auth/*.php
if using FRAMEWORK_3) for:

var $capabilities = array('add'           => true,

> (2) What can I do to have html mail shown? It seems a bit funny
> reading mail in
> my browser and NOT be able to see a html E-mail in something other then plain
> text.
> Do I need to set an option (i overlooked) or do I need a module? Or what?

In imp/config/mime_drivers.php, set:

$mime_drivers['imp']['html']['inline'] = true;

Kevin
--
Kevin M. Myer
Senior Systems Administrator