[horde] Horde Layout not displaying

Matthew Moore m.moore at jpci.net
Mon Jul 11 17:44:03 PDT 2005

Hi,

When I try and add items to the layout of horde I get -

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in
/home/websites/hordenew/lib/Horde/Block/Layout.php on line 487

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in
/home/websites/hordenew/lib/Horde/Block/Layout.php on line 508

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in
/home/websites/hordenew/lib/Horde/Block/Layout.php on line 508

Notice: Undefined index: app in
/home/websites/hordenew/lib/Horde/Block/Layout.php on line 233

Notice: Undefined index: params in
/home/websites/hordenew/lib/Horde/Block/Layout.php on line 234

Notice: Undefined index: params in
/home/websites/hordenew/lib/Horde/Block/Layout.php on line 235

And

Horde: Block "" of application "" not found.

In the area where the item should be that I added. Also there is black
arrows or blocks in the application area. Everything else works great
but this layout stuff.

Im running PHP 4.3.11 with the following -

Horde: 3.0.5-RC1

Imp: H3 (4.0.3)

Ingo: H3 (1.0.1)

Turba: H3 (2.0.2)