[horde] Installation gotchas on Debian?

William O'Higgins william.ohiggins at utoronto.ca
Wed Jul 13 12:41:17 PDT 2005

I have just installed Debian stable on a dev server, and I wanted to try
out horde.  I apt-get installed horde3, and that seemed to go fine, and
I've followed the instructions in /usr/share/doc/horde3, but when I
visit localhost/horde3/test.php I get a 404.  So, I'm missing something,
and none of my Googling has help me find out what.

Things I've double-checked: php is installed
                            mysqld is running, and I have tables for
                                horde

Any pointers would be appreciated.  Thanks.
--

yours,

William