[horde] Adding blocks to portal page

Thomas Nowotny tn at genano.de
Thu Jul 14 01:44:43 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I just set up the actual horde packages. And applied the two horde
patches so I should be on 3.0.5-rc2. The problem happens with all three
version horde-latest horde 3.0.5-rc1 and even 3.0.5-rc2.

The problem:

My user is administrator and I try to add a google search block to my
portal page. If I try to move it to the next colum I get this error: