[horde] Problems with Horde and Plesk on Fedora Core 2

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Mon Jul 18 02:03:25 PDT 2005

On Mon, Jul 18, 2005 at 09:23:13AM +0200, Marc Fellman wrote:
> First of all, I'm no expert.
>
> I'm not sure which version you're using but have you tried to remove
> conf.php (With newer versions this should get generated). It looks
> like this file is broken.

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it and the error message changed to

   Some of Horde's configuration files are missing or unreadable

   Array

   Array

   Array

   Array

   Array

   Create these files from their .dist versions in /usr/share/psa-
   horde/config and change them according to your needs.

I'm using Horde 3.0.4, but it's in an rpm supplied by Plesk (psa-horde)
so I'll get back to hassling them for a solution.

Dave...

--
  We are far too young and clever