[horde] pear search path

jason lee jasonlee at heavenbridge.com
Tue Jul 19 00:12:17 PDT 2005

Hi guys,

I have recently moved the directory where horde is installed to another
directory. and after doing that, horde stopped working for me.

i loaded up test.php and in the pear section i saw this

PEAR
PEAR Search Path (PHP's include_path):  /olddir/horde/lib:.:/usr/share/pear
PEAR: Yes

somehow the /olddir/horde/lib needs to be there in order for horde to work again
in the new location. but i have not found a place to change it to the new
directory.

I am also wondering if /olddir/horde/lib needs to be there at all since its
trying to find pear and it is located in /usr/share/pear.

can someone help me out on this?

Appreciate it very  much..

Thanks.