[horde] Moving the horde folder somewhere else.

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Tue Jul 19 16:42:09 PDT 2005

Quoting jason lee <jasonlee at heavenbridge.com>:

> Quoting "Edwin L. Culp" <eculp at encontacto.net>:
>

>> include_path = ".:/new-dir/horde/lib:/usr/local/share/pear"
>>
>> please remember to restart or reset your apache server after changing
>> php.ini.
>>
>> ed
>
> Thank you for the quick response.
> I took a look at my include_path in php.ini and it is:
> ; UNIX: "/path1:/path2"
> ;include_path = ".:/php/includes"
> Its the default from php installation.
>
> I modified it to
> include_path = "/new-dir/horde/lib:/usr/share/pear"
>
> and when i load test.php again this shows up.
> PEAR Search Path (PHP's include_path):
> /old-dir/horde/lib:/new-dir/horde/lib:/usr/share/pear
> PEAR: No   <--- ? ? ?
> Check your PHP include_path setting to make sure it has the PEAR library
> directory.
>
> horde no longer works after the mod.
> This brings to me some questions,
> 1. If include_path was not modified, and worked before, why not work again?

I run current so all my horde framework is installed with
horde/framework/install-packages.php that I run everytime I update and
it is installed in the include_path in php.ini.  Now that I think about
it, I think that the release and RC's work diferently but I don't know
how.  If I were you I would check and be sure that my pear in in
/usr/local/share/pear and modify the include_path for other php
programs.  Someone else will have to explain where the framework is
installed in the releases.

You could also do a quick egrep -r or -rl on '/old-dir/' using the path
to $new-dir.  That should find it.  If no one gives us a hint ;)

good luck,

ed