[horde] Using hooks to permanently set from_addr and fullname

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Mon Jul 25 05:09:46 PDT 2005

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at mail.curecanti.org>:

>> Michael, you introduced the !Auth::getAuth() in rev. 1.88 of Prefs.php.
>> Can you explain the reason for that check? I can't see a reason for it
>> to be there, and it seems like it should be Auth::getAuth() instead of
>> !Auth::getAuth() at least.
>
> Looks like I did something in 1.88 that I reverted in 1.89 - except I
> missed 2 lines of code:
> http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/framework/Prefs/Prefs.php?ws=0&r1=1.87&r2=1.89&ty=u
>
> So I am almost 100% sure that it should not be there and I will remove it.

Just want to confirm that this belated revert improves the speed of importing
calendar events dramatically.  What used to take 20 minutes+ (and usually
resulted in me killing the Apache process manually) took about 10 seconds this
morning.  Now, I just have to figure out why none of the events actually show
up on the calendar :)

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer