[horde] Showing html content on IMP

ggarnier@embratel.com.br ggarnier at embratel.com.br
Wed Jul 27 04:30:02 PDT 2005

I didn´t change mime_drivers.php.
I don´t know if the message has wrong mime type. On the mail header, I
found this line:

And on html header (inside mail body):

I guess that is correct, right?

"Kosala Atapattu" <kosalaa at carcumb.com>@lists.horde.org em 27/07/2005
07:12:55

Enviado Por:      horde-bounces at lists.horde.org

Para:  "Jan Schneider" <jan at horde.org>, <horde at lists.horde.org>
cc:

Assunto:    Re: [horde] Showing html content on IMP

Is it possible that some change in mime_drivers.php cause this type of
error.

Kosala