[horde] some small things i want to know....

Paul van der H. paul at mystery-land.net
Sun Jul 31 23:20:36 PDT 2005

  Morning everybody,

  I have been using horde from a long time now, first on my Red hat /
Fedora server now on 2 of my Debian (unstable) Servers, which works
great!

  Since some day I am modifing (?? :$) the horde with extra's and
theme's. All the time that "stupid" "#" (arrival by) is there in my
list, but that i really dont know :). I have search multiple
website's (horde lists, google) but nothing can be found on this
subject how i can remove this row / collom. Hopefully can help me
with this! Also i want to remove the size and realign the Rows.

  If anybody can help me, please let me know how!

  thanks!

  Paul van der Holst