[horde] Saving Login Password

sisterscape sisterscape at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 11:14:45 PDT 2005

PLEASE, doesn't anyone know how to store the login PW along with the
user name.  I could do that before the upgrade but now am logging in
double digit times a day. Yahoo! only requires logging in once a day
(more often than I'd like) and Hotmail once a month.

Also, most of the Horde developers must be on high-speed connections.
While this new version has some great features it is torture on dialup.

sisterscape