[horde] Too many open links (0) - PostgreSql Log Error - Horde 3.0.4

Torsten Krah tkrah at fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de
Wed Aug 3 07:11:17 PDT 2005

Hello,

i installed horde 3.0.4 and configured it with postgres sql backend. i
have checked all parameter twice, but everytime i want to access root
location of horde i dont get the login page, but this:

Ein schwerer Fehler ist aufgetreten:
DB Error: connect failed
Details wurden für den Administrator mitgeloggt.

The logfile says this:

Aug 03 15:42:58 HORDE [emergency] [horde] DB Error: connect failed:
[nativecode=Cannot create new link. Too many open links (0)] ** Array
[on line 1318 of "/usr/share/horde/lib/Horde/DataTree/sql.php"]

I checked the state of my db and there are no links open! The user can
access the database, if i test it with psql, in postgres log theres the
entry that my user horde was authenticated.

PostgreSQL(libpq) Version
7.4.7
Multibyte character support
enabled
SSL support
enabled
Active Persistent Links
0
Active Links
0

Suggestions? Don't know where to search, there are no links open - so i
am a little bit confused about this error message.

best regards

Torsten