[horde] users are able to login without password...

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Wed Aug 3 12:03:41 PDT 2005

Quoting sisterscape <sisterscape at yahoo.com>:

> My gmail account only makes me login every two weeks or so.

then gmail is setting its cookies to expire after two weeks.  By
default, PHP expires its cookies immediately - meaning the cookies
should be deleted once the browser closes.  If a user has modified
session.cookie_lifetime in the php.ini file, or has changed
$conf['session']['timeout'] to a value other than 0, than they may see
this behavior.  If either of these is the case here, this information
was *never* provided in the original post.

michael