[horde] new turba permissions (was: Re: [Tickets #2409] address books not displayed in browse list)

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Mon Aug 8 09:33:35 PDT 2005

> Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> (2005-08-08 08:34) wrote:

> While not the source of the problem, the 'public' attribute has beed
> deprecated...

OK, so I have a question regarding new turba permissions. So how I set
permissions for turba source to have the same effect as 'public' =>
true ? And what about 'sources' permission? Is it default permissions
for all sources? Or it means something else? If so, what are
priorities if I set delete permission for all registered users in
'sources' and won't set it in one source?

--
 Vilius