[horde] Blank Screen

Greg Swift greg at netops.gvtc.com
Tue Aug 9 09:55:40 PDT 2005

Gaetan Marchand wrote:

>Hello
>
>I try to run Horde on a Mandrake x86_64 system. Installation was made using
>rpm,
>The problem is after the login password, I receive a blank screen.
>The url in explorer display this and nothing more.
>
>http://mydomain.com/horde/login.php?nocache=1lgzg8amyxye
>
>The source of the document show this:

><HTML><HEAD>
><META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></HEAD>
><BODY></BODY></HTML>
>
>The authentification is make with imap, and work well as show in the log.
>I receive no error from httpd log or horde log.
>

>Apache:2.0.53
>PHP 4.3.10
>Horde 3.02
>Imp 4.0.1
>

>In php.test the only error I receive is: PEAR DB:no   your version of DB
>(1.7.6) is not recent enough.  But this is the latestversion available.
>
>Any help will be appreciate
>
>Thanks
>Gaetan

I'm seeing a similar same issue, but I get even less data when i show
the document source.  I'm on a Fedora Core 4.

Apache: 2.0.54-10
PHP  5.0.4-10.3
Horde 3.0.4
IMP 4.0.3

The horde_main src=https://newwm.nytefyre.net/horde/?frameset_loaded=1

and I can't even click on it and choose This Frame -> View Source...

-Greg