[horde] Default preferences

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Wed Aug 10 04:25:13 PDT 2005

Quoting Christoph Petersen <lists at peterschen.de>:

> Hi,
>
> is there a way to store some specific preferences which I have testes with a
> real account in the prefs table which will be used for every E-Mail account
> which not have any further preferences?

Hi Christoph,

If I'm understanding you correctly, you can just set the preferences in
each applications config/prefs.php and lock it.  This should be done
before the user logs in for the first time or you will need to clean up
the prefs backend, if not they will take precedence over the config
file.  You can also set them directly in the backend but you will
probably still want to lock the preference so that it can't be changed.

Hope that helps,

ed