[horde] menu frame empty - only loaded at reload, not after login

Torsten Krah tkrah at fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de
Wed Aug 10 09:41:34 PDT 2005

Solved it - but i can reproduce this any time again.

Config is the same as first mail.

But i logged in as user, not as adminuser ( adminuser got NO imap
account on the server, only an login auth ) - and the menu appeared.
I relogged as admin and now it appeared too and the user mailboxes are
also shown, before the first user login, they wasnt their either.

If i drop my database and do it again - same thing happening, i will
check log and javascript, but if i remember right, there was nothing
interesting there.

At the moment, all is doing fine now.
ideas about the cause for this strange behaviour?

best regards