[horde] Horde3, redirect.php, IE, and Blank Pages (fwd)

mhennessy mhennessy at cloud9.net
Thu Aug 11 12:34:17 PDT 2005

I watched the Apache error_log and saw nothing be added during a test of the
behavior.

This is what showed up in the access_log with nothing after:
[11/Aug/2005:15:31:35 -0400] "POST /horde/imp/redirect.php HTTP/1.1" 200 5
"https://host/horde/imp/login.php?session=929339b063bef36fc1f74c1eb15288b6"
"Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; Q312461; .NET CLR
1.1.4322)"

Any other advice on where else to look?

--
Mark P. Hennessy