[horde] configure personal options storage backend

Kai Moeller kai.moeller-ml at my-tux.net
Fri Aug 12 13:49:59 PDT 2005

Hi List,

I moved from the IMP ML. I attached my question and one answer below.

>On Sat, 2005-08-06 at 15:34 +0200, Kai Moeller wrote:
>

>>Hi there,
>>
>>I just startet to work with IMP 3 days ago, so I'm a newbie in this area
>>:-)
>>I installed IMP with all Modules on the Horde Framework, and all works
>>fine, but i couldn't
>>find a "Personal Settings" Menu item where i can set another identities
>>for Mail Adresses.
>>
>>I run a Courier IMAP Server. Could it be that this Menu Item only
>>appears with Cyrus IMAP and configured Admin Account?
>>

>----
>No - a properly configured Courier or Cyrus IMAP setup should yield
>similar results. When people can't set user 'options' it is because
>there is no backend capable of storing the options - you need to get
>that configured.

Now I checked my configuration and I couldn't find a option to specify
where the personal options should be stored.
I configured the Datatree Backend depend on MySQL - there I get no errors.

All works fine - the only failure is that the 'Options'-MenuItem does
not appears in the Horde Application Framework and The Users couldn't
setup their Portal.

How get I that configured?