[horde] Broken SQL connection after DataTree setup

Jason Dixon jason at dixongroup.net
Sat Aug 13 06:29:55 PDT 2005

On Aug 13, 2005, at 4:09 AM, Jan Schneider wrote:

> MySQL connections to "localhost" *always* use sockets.

Thanks, I can't believe I overlooked that.  Fixed permissions, it
connects fine now.  I'm still having a problem with Horde that may or
may not be related to the DataTree.

I create a new event and save it, no errors.  I can see the
information stored in the kronolith_events, but the events aren't
showing in my calendar.  Am I overlooking a preference somewhere?

Thanks again,

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting