[horde] Horde/Turba

Neil Wilson neil at dcdata.co.za
Mon Aug 15 00:15:45 PDT 2005

Thanks Kevin,

Did exactly as you said below regarding the turba objects, was using default database name, and substituted my ,mysql root password in, and created the horde turba_objects part, with no problems.

I tried using the default sources.php, but for it still seemed like imsp was set as the default back end.
Once I eventually removed the entire imsp section of the sources.php, I was then able to click on address book without any errors.

Now when I try and add a user to the Private or the My address book I get the following error.

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type PEAR_Error as array in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/Form.php on line 1854

Searched on google, but haven't found much yet.

Thanks!

Neil Wilson
Powered by Linux, Driven by Passion !