[horde] Fw: Accounts Button Not going away

Neil Wilson neil at dcdata.co.za
Mon Aug 15 06:36:09 PDT 2005

Thanks Jan,

I found the option in the imp/config/prefs.php

// Show the Fetch mail icon on the menubar?

I would have found it sooner if the comment said...

// Show the "Accounts" mail icon on the menubar?

Just a suggestion.

Thanks for all the assistance, Horde really is a fantastic application.

Regards.

Neil Wilson
Powered by Linux, Driven by Passion !