[horde] Error Message

horde@chosenofgod.com horde at chosenofgod.com
Mon Aug 15 18:05:49 PDT 2005

I am getting the following error message when logging into my Horde
installation. The strange this is that it does not occur on my own primary
e-mail account, but it does occur on every other account on my site. I looked
in the My-SQL table for a preference that my account had that no other account
did, but I couldn't seem to find anything. If anyone can tell me what I need to
change, I would greatly appreciate it! Thank You.

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in
/home/ruitera/public_html/horde/lib/Horde/IMAP/Tree.php on line 433

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in
/home/ruitera/public_html/horde/lib/Horde/IMAP/Tree.php on line 435

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/ruitera/public_html/horde/lib/Horde/IMAP/Tree.php:433) in
/home/ruitera/public_html/horde/templates/common-header.inc on line 4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/ruitera/public_html/horde/lib/Horde/IMAP/Tree.php:433) in
/home/ruitera/public_html/horde/templates/common-header.inc on line 5