[horde] "Kolab-format" PIM data storage without Kolab?

Fabio Pietrosanti lists at pietrosanti.it
Sat Aug 20 05:47:41 PDT 2005

Damien McKenna ha scritto:

>Jan Schneider wrote:
>

>>>Am I chasing up the wrong tree?
>>>

>>No, this is actually something I would really like to look into. Most
>>of it should be there already, it's probably only necessary to abstract
>>out some Kolab specific code.
>>

>That'd be cool.  Anything that I could contribute to and if so where
>would I start :o) ?  I think this could be a killer feature for Horde &
>Thunderbird+SyncKolab if it could be made to work.

Damien, think when the Kolab Format will be very well supported and
integrated within horde...

Getting on the mobile phone the syncronization trough SyncML Horde
Interface!!!!

A personal enterprise solution:
- Thunderbird+SyncKolab on desktop
- Horde IMP/Turba/Kronolith/Mnemo for Web Roaming Usage
- SyncML for mobile device syncronization (and perhaps also Outlook
using http://www.sync4j.org GPL clients)

Any work to reach the karma of full personal groupware system will make
the world a better place to stay :)

Fabio