[horde] Importing to Kronolith

Jason Dixon jason at dixongroup.net
Wed Aug 24 13:37:23 PDT 2005

Our users are running into some odd behavior when importing
vCalendars into Kronolith.  They'll create a new calendar, then
import a vCalendar (exported from Netscape Calendar) to the
calendar.  However, it will always assign the imported events to
their original calendar.  It doesn't matter if the "new" calendar is
set to default or not, same behavior.  I can override this behavior
by creating the calendar as admin for them, but the events are always
owned by me instead of the desired primary user.

Is this a bug, or am I overlooking some important step in the import
process?

Thanks,

--
Jason Dixon