[horde] turba config disable horde menu

Martin Breuer gwprojekt at gmx.de
Thu Aug 25 00:30:52 PDT 2005

Hi

i'm working with snapshots from 2005-08-10 because this works fine on my old
server.
now i installed the same snapshots on a new server. everything works fine
but turba.
in the moment i create a configuration for turba (default settings) my menu
of the framework (left side) is blank like a empty frame.
if i create a empty conf.php it works. if i make all settings inside to
comments, it didn't work.

Here is my content of conf.php:

<?php
/* CONFIG START. DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING IN OR AFTER THIS LINE. */
// $Horde: turba/config/conf.xml,v 1.12 2005/07/25 10:10:17 jan Exp $
$conf['menu']['import_export'] = true;
$conf['menu']['apps'] = array();
$conf['client']['addressbook'] = 'localsql';
$conf['comments']['allow'] = true;
$conf['documents']['type'] = 'horde';
/* CONFIG END. DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING IN OR BEFORE THIS LINE. */

Do i have to update turba? in this case: do i have to update horde and the
other modules, too?

Best Regards
Martin