[horde] Portal Layout Problem

Probal Rahman probalbg at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 01:36:57 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I am in a problem with portal_layout for all users. I am using Horde-3.0.5 and all
installation are successful and running smoothly. But when I giving value to prefs.php for
portal_layout, I am getting nothing. The value I inserted there , collected from mysql
table. I just paste the value in prefs.php in layout section but nothing happend. And
when I click manually in the Layout button its getting error in Layout.php. I would be
greatfull if anyone could help me.Thanks.

Md. Probal Rahman
Network Administrator
Nahian Technology (Pvt.)Ltd
Bogra-5800,Bangladesh.