[horde] Adressbook broken

Alexander Tamm alex at hanken.fi
Thu Sep 1 01:43:37 PDT 2005

I also get the error message that a contact already exists, when trying
to add contact from an e-mail.

According to the FAQ:

> This is a bug in the code that has since been fixed. The error is in
> turba/lib/api.php at about line 93. The incorrect and correct lines
> are:

> INCORRECT:
>    if (PEAR::isError($res) || count($res) > 0) {

> CORRECT:
>    if (PEAR::isError($res) || $res->count() > 0) {

So, I guess it is "fixed", since there is no code even resembling any of
these lines in turba/lib/api.php, at line 93 or anywhere else. I guess
the answer is a bit old, but the symptom remains.

Has anybody really gotten the address book working with localsql?

Alex