[horde] Using SQLite

Jason Walton jwalton at mailworks.org
Tue Sep 6 19:30:56 PDT 2005

Ok, the error message is quite long, but here it is:

object(DB_Error)#12 (8) {
   ["error_message_prefix"]=>
   string(0) ""
   ["mode"]=>
   int(1)
   ["level"]=>
   int(1024)
   ["code"]=>
   int(-1)
   ["message"]=>
   string(23) "DB Error: unknown error"
   ["userinfo"]=>
   string(42) "1 ** show tables [DB Error: unknown error]"
   ["backtrace"]=>
   array(7) {
     [0]=>
     array(6) {
       ["file"]=>
       string(25) "/opt/local/lib/php/DB.php"
       ["line"]=>
       int(888)
       ["function"]=>
       string(10) "PEAR_Error"
       ["class"]=>
       string(8) "DB_Error"
       ["type"]=>
       string(2) "->"
       ["args"]=>
       array(5) {
         [0]=>
         string(23) "DB Error: unknown error"
         [1]=>
         int(-1)
         [2]=>
         int(1)
         [3]=>
         int(1024)
         [4]=>
         string(42) "1 ** show tables [DB Error: unknown error]"
       }
     }
     [1]=>
     array(6) {
       ["file"]=>
       string(27) "/opt/local/lib/php/PEAR.php"
       ["line"]=>
       int(557)
       ["function"]=>
       string(8) "DB_Error"
       ["class"]=>
       string(8) "DB_Error"
       ["type"]=>
       string(2) "->"
       ["args"]=>
       array(4) {
         [0]=>
         int(-1)
         [1]=>
         int(1)
         [2]=>
         int(1024)
         [3]=>
         string(42) "1 ** show tables [DB Error: unknown error]"
       }
     }
     [2]=>
     array(6) {
       ["file"]=>
       string(32) "/opt/local/lib/php/DB/common.php"
       ["line"]=>
       int(1849)
       ["function"]=>
       string(10) "raiseError"
       ["class"]=>
       string(9) "DB_sqlite"
       ["type"]=>
       string(2) "->"
       ["args"]=>
       array(7) {
         [0]=>
         NULL
         [1]=>
         int(-1)
         [2]=>
         NULL
         [3]=>
         NULL
         [4]=>
         string(42) "1 ** show tables [DB Error: unknown error]"
         [5]=>
         string(8) "DB_Error"
         [6]=>
         bool(true)
       }
     }
     [3]=>
     array(6) {
       ["file"]=>
       string(32) "/opt/local/lib/php/DB/sqlite.php"
       ["line"]=>
       int(698)
       ["function"]=>
       string(10) "raiseError"
       ["class"]=>
       string(9) "DB_sqlite"
       ["type"]=>
       string(2) "->"
       ["args"]=>
       array(5) {
         [0]=>
         int(-1)
         [1]=>
         NULL
         [2]=>
         NULL
         [3]=>
         string(16) "1 ** show tables"
         [4]=>
         string(0) ""
       }
     }
     [4]=>
     array(6) {
       ["file"]=>
       string(32) "/opt/local/lib/php/DB/sqlite.php"
       ["line"]=>
       int(294)
       ["function"]=>
       string(16) "sqliteRaiseError"
       ["class"]=>
       string(9) "DB_sqlite"
       ["type"]=>
       string(2) "->"
       ["args"]=>
       array(1) {
         [0]=>
         NULL
       }
     }
     [5]=>
     array(6) {
       ["file"]=>
       string(32) "/opt/local/lib/php/DB/common.php"
       ["line"]=>
       int(1162)
       ["function"]=>
       string(11) "simpleQuery"
       ["class"]=>
       string(9) "DB_sqlite"
       ["type"]=>
       string(2) "->"
       ["args"]=>
       array(1) {
         [0]=>
         string(11) "show tables"
       }
     }
     [6]=>
     array(6) {
       ["file"]=>
       string(53) "/Library/WebServer/Documents/horde/admin/
sqlshell.php"
       ["line"]=>
       int(57)
       ["function"]=>
       string(5) "query"
       ["class"]=>
       string(9) "DB_sqlite"
       ["type"]=>
       string(2) "->"
       ["args"]=>
       array(1) {
         [0]=>
         string(11) "show tables"
       }
     }
   }
   ["callback"]=>
   NULL
}

I personally think it may have more to do w/ my php5 installation
rather than Horde, but my phpinfo page seems to indicate everything
is in place as far as sqlite goes.

Any ideas, or any more data that may help you?

Thanks,
Jason