[horde] Special folder

support_mail support_mail at adi.gotdns.com
Thu Sep 8 04:03:23 PDT 2005

Hi
a litle problem with special foldes on Horde3 + cyrus-imap + postfix
for examples if i say in options create new "Trash" when i delete a mail for
the first time i have the error message "Le dossier « INBOX/Trash » n'a pas
été créé. Le serveur a répondu: Permission denied"

So i got to my folder tool in horde and i create the folder « INBOX/Trash »,
mail, try again to delete a mail but alaws the same error message ,so i put
manually the message i want to del in the folder « INBOX/Trash » and try the
button "empty trash ", response is the trash folder is already empty ??????
It s same thing with other special folders (sent,draft ......).

Thx @+