[horde] retardation email delivery

Walca Technologies C.A master at walca.net
Thu Sep 8 05:25:51 PDT 2005

Retardation in the delivery of email from horde Dear friends I have
problems with horde for the email delivery when envio an email from the
webmail the same one takes to 3 hours to arrive at its external adressee
that are not account email within the same Server, My Server is a Linux
Network Hat Entreprise with Control Panel Plesk 7.5.3 with qmail to make
understand him but to detail if I envio an email to Hotmail the same one
not less takes than 3 hours to me to arrive something that seems to me
illogical it wanted to see since I make to resolve this situation at
servant level I must Review of IP and all that.

I have a detail is that messages in queue: 15753 can arrive at 25000
also I want to see like lowering that message queue so that so many are
not accumulated Thanking for all the aid to him necessary to resolve
this problem Walca Technologies