[horde] IMP compose textfield very narrow (update)

Jason Dixon jason at dixongroup.net
Thu Sep 8 17:40:59 PDT 2005

On Sep 8, 2005, at 7:58 PM, Jason Dixon wrote:

> Sorry to self-reply, but the situation has changed yet again.  The
> problem has started up again, but not for me.  I had one of the users
> send me the html source from the capture window, and I noticed that
> the message input is missing a value for cols.  (cols="").  I looked
> through the IMP source and found the relevant line in imp/templates/
> compose/compose.inc:
>
> <       <textarea class="composebody" tabindex="<?php echo $tabindex+
> + ?>" name="message" id="message
> " rows="20" cols="<?php echo $prefs->getValue('wrap_width') ?>"><?php
> echo htmlspecialchars($msg) ?><
> /textarea>

Expectedly, I found the problem was due to my own ineptness.
Apparently I hadn't tested the compose feature sufficiently since
downgrading from CVS HEAD to 4.0.3.  I neglected to downgrade
prefs.php, which is missing the wrap_width compose member in HEAD.

Thanks,

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting