[horde] MIMP problems

Jason Dixon jason at dixongroup.net
Sat Sep 10 21:59:36 PDT 2005

Sorry for the vague subject line, but I have two issues with a new
installation of MIMP.  In order to get the one-and-only-application
feel for MIMP, I've installed a new branch of Horde and MIMP, and a
new database to handle sessions.  I'm running into the following
problems:

1) MIMP is unable to send mail.  I get the following error when I
send mail from the compose window.  There is no validation required,
so I'm not sure why this error is occurring, unless it has something
to do with the obviously wrong suffix (".SYNTAX-ERROR").

Sep 11 04:46:04 HORDE [error] [mimp] Validation failed for
"jdixon at .SYNTAX-ERROR." [on line 464 of "/htdocs/minitools/mimp/
compose.php"]

2) I've edited the $webroot for this installation of Horde to match
its new location (/minitools).  I've setup a redirection for
"minimail.domain.com" to point to "www.domain.com/minitools/mimp",
but after logging in, I just get the Horde framework (http://
www.domain.com/minitools/index.php) instead of the MIMP location
(http://www.domain.com/minitools/mimp/index.php).  Here's my
VirtualHost block, I'm hoping someone can see whatever I'm missing.

<VirtualHost 10.0.0.201:80>
     ServerName  minimail.domain.com
     Redirect / https://www.domain.com/minitools/mimp/
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 10.0.0.201:443>
     ServerName  www.domain.com
     Alias  /minitools  /var/www/htdocs/minitools
</VirtualHost>

Thanks,

--
Jason Dixon