[horde] Horde 3 Blank Page

Jerome pichon.j at modulonet.fr
Sun Sep 11 08:48:56 PDT 2005

Hi,

I use Horde2 for a couple of years now, after changing my computer by a AMD64
with mandrake 10.2 i decide to change horde.
So i install horde 3, making a new DB named horde3, moving horde directory on
horde-2.sav and making an new horde directory with all horde3 i need (horde,
imp, turba, etc...)

The test.php is ok except MIME Magic Support (fileinfo):no and # memory_limit
disabled: No
If PHP's internal memory limit is turned on and if not set high enough Horde
will not be able to handle large data items (e.g. large mail attachments in
IMP). If possible, you should disable the PHP memory limit by recompiling PHP
without the "--enable-memory-limit" flag. If this is not possible, then you
should set the value of memory_limit in php.ini to a sufficiently high value
(Current value of memory_limit: 16M).

But anyway, when i try to loggin for the first time i got a blank page....

Jerome