[horde] Database performance problem with Horde3/IMP4

Dominaux, Craig C CCDominaux at cbe.ab.ca
Thu Sep 15 07:48:12 PDT 2005

Hi

I have ran into the same issue, I currently have 100,000 Students on a 4
proc backend Sun box with 16Gigs of Ram (for mysql, courier-imap, and
postfix only) and its over loaded.

I've disabled Multiple calendars, notes or tasks and there is no sharing
either therefore I don't need to run this query which bogs down the
system.
In Horde Version 2, I was able to bypass this query, but the new version
it's more intergraded.

Can anyone help me, with a bypass and still enable them to create
entries in there default calendar, notes and tasks.

Thanks ahead of time.

Craig C Dominaux, MCP
School Technology Support Systems Analyst
Information Technology Services
Calgary Board of Education