[horde] sidebar

Brian Martinez martinez_brain at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 16 09:02:38 PDT 2005

All,

Sorry for the multiple posts and minimal content.  I recently copied my
fully operational Horde3 structure from one system to another to start a new
project.  The transfer of the structure and the database went very well,
with one odd exception:  The sidebar menu for the horde administration
account fails to display with the following error: "The page cannot be
displayed".  The frame appears for the sidebar, however, the content merely
contains the error page.  Nonetheless, standard users are unaffected by this
problem as the sidebar menu appears just fine for their accounts.  The only
other anomoly is that navigating to [administration] [setup] [configure
horde] fails to bring up the Horde configuration page...with the same error:
"The page cannot be displayed".  This only happens with the Horde
configuration page...all the other application configuration pages appear as
expected.