[horde] Everybody can log in as administrator without password

horde@a1v.de horde at a1v.de
Fri Sep 23 09:16:19 PDT 2005

Hi,

I use the "SQL authetication" for Horde with "Horde defaults", nothing
special.
It dont'n matter whether the Administrator is available as user or not
and which password is set.
There is no login screen i just call http://xxxxx.de/horde/login.php
and get "Welcome, Administrator"
I'll try a different authentication, but it seems not doing any
authentication.

(IMP is used with Courier IMAP)

bye Georg