[horde] Everybody can log in as administrator without password

ashutosh@scientica.com ashutosh at scientica.com
Fri Sep 23 07:01:23 PDT 2005

select some other option first, let it settle in case of its own drop down and
then again select "Let Horde app..." give some time to retrieve its drop down
from DB. I feel it should work. I had similar problems earlier which I
strugled
on my own and could fix it, once you are through with these teething problems
Horde is simpley excellent

Quoting horde at a1v.de: