[horde] Mysql default database name

Bill Graham grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com
Mon Sep 26 03:45:22 PDT 2005

Go To Administration
Setup
Horde

Select the database tab

you can change the database name there Quoting julien Montagne
<webmaster at julien83.com>:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to know how I can change the default database name for the Mysql
> drivers and if yes, where I can do it ?
>
> Thx
>
> Julien

Bill Graham
Systems Administrator
Hurley Public Schools
Hurley,SD 57036
USA
grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com

This electronic  mail sent from Hurley Public Schools - Hurley, South Dakota
http://www.hurleybulldogs.com

NOTICE: This E-mail (including attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination,
Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error,
then delete it. Thank you.