[horde] Horde loggin and logfile rotation

support_mail support_mail at adi.gotdns.com
Tue Sep 27 06:46:31 PDT 2005

Hi
I use horde3,from several day i use horde with login setup on debug because
i config my horde install,evrything works,but i change debug to notice
(defaut) and use logfile rotation (on a mdk 10.1 box) to rotate my horde log
file and after this only local connection (127.0.0.1) are accepted,if i try
to connect with one of the network machine horde say to me bad
authentification,so i disable the horde login and after evrything was ok
again.
In my test of setup login level once time i "broke" complety horde i haved
all the time a blank page and i must edit the file horde/conf/conf.php
delete evry line about log and change log][enable] to false and one again
evrything come back ok.
So it s a realy problem but perhaps it will be god to have a look ?
thx