[horde] Fwd: RE: help installing horde

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Oct 4 06:42:13 PDT 2005

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von denomale at ix.netcom.com -----
     Datum: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 07:29:31 -0500
       Von: Roy Miller <denomale at ix.netcom.com>
Antwort an: Roy Miller <denomale at ix.netcom.com>
   Betreff: RE: [horde] help installing horde
        An: 'Jan Schneider' <jan at horde.org>

There were no messages, it simply reloaded the page back to the default
"general" tab... I did more investigation and found that my home grown web
authentication was causing the problem. I would select administration
->setup->authentication, then when I changed the "driver configuration"...
the page would reload and I was returned back to the
administration->setup->general tab. Nothing was logged.

Horde seems to work now, however I'm having difficulty configuring the Imp
system... I have a user account configured in horde, I'm using the mysql for
authentication, but the user account I have created doesn't work for Imp.

I feel like I'm overlooking something... is there some documentation for
configuring Imp, other then the /srv/www/horde/imp/docs/* you could
recommend.

/src/www/horde/imp/test.php reports yes to everything, and accessing
http://localhost/horde/imp results in a login screen

Administration->setup shows all green checkmarks

I am able to login to /horde, but I fail logging into /horde/imp with a
"failed login" message.

Roy